- The conclusion to my 5 Day SSL/AWS/Chef/WordPress experiment is (finally) posted: beacon.wharton.upenn.edu/404/2013/05/tu… - 2 days ago
- @markjaquith @fooljay @GretchenReynold Study suggests more like 20 min. That circuit was just a example that everyone seems to be stuck on. - 6 days ago
- I just earned the 'American Craft Beer Week (2013)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/YPlS1v #ACBW - 1 week ago
- Parenthood is having a 2-year-old narrate your bathroom visit because they can open doors now. - 1 week ago
- Day 5: Tuning and Benchmarking May 22, 2013
- Day 4: Install WordPress with Chef/Git April 19, 2013
- Day 3: VirtualHost Setup April 11, 2013
- Day 2: Setup and Tune MySQL April 10, 2013
- Day 1: Starting the Server Build (Chef, Vagrant & EC2) April 5, 2013
- 3/25 - Food Truck
This truck didn't have a name that I see or remember, but his meatball sandwich w/provolone and parm hit the spot.
- 3/24 - Chipotle
I'm pretty sure I could eat nothing but their beef burritos for lunch and be perfectly happy.
- 3/19 - New Deck
Although they were operating at the typical snail-like speed over there, the Deck Burger was cooked perfectly, and came out hot.
- 3/10 - Saladworks
Because I don't think I had anything but meat yesterday to eat (maybe with a little bread and rice), I felt compelled to have a salad today. As usual, I forget that they never put on enough dressing, so it was a dry-ish chicken Caesar.
- 3/9 - Chipotle
Mmm.. beef burrito.
Lookin’ for something?